Tuesday, December 24, 2013

30 Weeks! And Another Trip to L&D

Well it's finally almost Christmas. I'm pretty excited now that Evie's a little older. I'm sure she won't fully grasp the whole presents thing, but she's getting some cool new things that should keep her occupied for a while. Unfortunately, her "big" gift, a Bubble Guppies arm chair, won't be here in time for Christmas. fortunately she won't know any better, and she'll still be excited when it arrives in a week. In the mean time she has books, puzzles, movies, toys, etc. And her grandparents got her a Nabi Jr so that'll be fun for her. I'm trying really hard to enjoy this Christmas since it will be our last as a family of 3. But it's also hard because we have had so much to do. We didn't get our tree up until yesterday, and I'm a day after Thanksgiving kind of girl. But with doctor's appointments, work, and everything else, it's been busy and draining.

Yesterday I paid my second visit to L&D. The first was very early on at 18 weeks. This time it was for high BP, which ended up being fine at the hospital. So I got an NST and everything looked good, but it was a giant waste of 2 hours.

We did manage this weekend to get Santa pictures. Evie was totally OK with being on Santa's lap. She held his hand as you can see. She actually smiled, too, but she was looking at me, and I was way to the left so you couldn't see her well. We ended up going with this one because it was the only one close to straight on. She looks upset but she was really fine.




1 comment:

  1. Evie is adorable, and maybe the first child her age to not be scared of Santa!! I am so glad you're at 30 weeks (or is it 31 now?) and are still going strong. I hope you get to stay out of L&D for a good long time!

    ReplyDelete