Wednesday, August 28, 2013

13w5d!!!

I can't believe I'm 13w5d! Apparently I'm due 3/1, so I'm a day further along than I thought, and teeny is measuring not so teeny. 5 days ahead! The NT measurement was perfect. I should hear about the blood results soon. I'm praying for good numbers. It was completely amazing to see the baby. Like last time there was so much hoopla. Supplements and shots and things and this time my body's just doing fine by itself. B2 is moving around like crazy and standing on its head. Still feels like a girl to me, but I was shocked to find out E was a girl. And it's so big and E was so not big haha. Who knows. I Hope for hubs it's a boy. I'm happy either way. It's a baby! And we made it... miraculously. Completely miraculously. Here's a picture of the little one. Upside-down and backwards, but... hey there's a spine and that's good. It does have two arms and two legs lol. We saw them. Oh and I have another post coming about the MFM consult!

No comments:

Post a Comment