Monday, June 2, 2014

Pictures and How I'm Happy

I feel like I'm really settling into this mom of two thing. There are tough days every so often, but for the most part it's great. Sometimes I feel like I don't get to give Evie enough individual attention, but then Andy will offer to watch Andrew a while after work, or I'll get him to sleep so we can spend a quality bed time together. I can tell that she is feeling extremely attached to me right now and it melts my heart. I get to spend time with Andrew bonding when he eats and when she's in bed and in the middle of the night, but I can't leave him for long to play with her, so it's just great when Andy's not working (which has been a lot with school). She's definitely a momma's girl. Yesterday I went upstairs and she asked Andy "where is my mommy"? OMG! Today my parents called me and she said "Hi Mommy"! in the phone. I am just so blessed to have such an amazing daughter. And my son, too. I feed him and as he gets done with the end of his bottle he starts giggling and we just look at each other and crack each other up. We're so in love.



Evie absolutely adores her brother. She likes to rub his hair and give him TONS of kisses. This was the closest I could get to a picture of the two of them but I swear she loves him. 



We went to the park and I didn't get a lot of pictures, but my mom entertained tiny and he was pretty happy. He has the most adorable little laugh.



He's a Sox fan like us!




And here he is, just being cute. He's growing up so fast. He's in that lovely stage where he's always overtired and screamy, but Evie went through that too and it was short.



I can't wait until Andy has a 9-5 job because we seriously have the best kids and just to spend the weekends together is my goal in life right now. God's timing is miraculous and I'm so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment