Monday, October 15, 2012

It's been another set of interesting weeks. My OCD crept up on me and I have been very stressed. Hubs and I were constantly fighting so he took a few days to go home and see his family and we've been doing better since. I really need to never miss my OCD meds! And he needs to chill out. I'm glad we're doing better. We celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary last week! We did basically nothing, but it was still cool to know we've made it three years and we love each other as much as ever. We may go through rough patches, but I'm so glad my husband is so interested in working hard to resolve any issues we may have.

E and I went on a number of adventures these past two weeks! We went shopping for some 12 month clothes for her (even though when I came home the other day she was in 0-3 pants. Yes, she turns 8 months old next week). She can still wear some 6m clothes, but the 9m stuff fits her OK. I just want to be prepared with a few things because I think she's going to be tall and I don't want t have to run out at the last second. She does have a number of 6-12 things from the Gap. I totally don't understand sizing that covers 6 months at this age, but it's so cute I HAD to buy it. This onesie, skirt, and these tights are from there.



And I bought her this hat because it was SO cold that day and she didn't have a hat!


We also went on an adventure with her friend Ben. She looks so tiny. I think he weighs 20lb and is 3 weeks younger!


She has a new favorite toy. I caught her mid bounce. She bounces up and down and giggles when she plays with it.


And A's mom bought us this last weekend. She LOVES this toy. She's standing up in it, but she's holding herself up with her arms. She stands normally in it all the time though. I think she could pull herself up these days if she ever had anything to pull herself up on.



She was mad at me for going to work.



This is the seat she has to sit in while I'm getting dressed for swim class. She makes lots of friends this way as it's right in the aisle and they all walk by and talk to her.


Dressed and ready. She's so excited to get in the water and not interested in pictures. I have no makeup on and look like crap, but whatever. She's cute.



I actually have makeup on here. You can't tell, but I do. And new glasses from Coastal. Heck yes! Also, I was stopped. I swear.


We also tried to go to the pumpkin patch last weekend. So much positive karma in that place. My friend Megan (Ben's mom from the picture above) and I were standing in the (45 minute) line for the hay ride to the punpkin patch. This guy walked up and handed us tickets. So sweet! We took the hayride out, but E hates being in the carrier so I had to hold her the whole time and my arms were dying. My friend Nikki carried my lone pumpkin, and I couldn't get any pictures of E because when I put her down she wanted to eat dirt. I forgot to turn auto focus on I was so involved in trying to get her to not eat dirt, so that was a pain. Then she started whining while we waited another half hour for the hay ride back. I'd forgotten water for her bottle, so I had to buy some and THAT line was long. By this time she's crying and I see the woman in the line next to me looking at me and talking to her husband. She asked me to go ahead of her since all I had was water and she'd "been there" (they had a 18 month old or so with them). OMG again. So sweet. I have so much karma to pay forward now.

We're going back to the pumpkin patch with 4 grandparents and a husband in tow this time, so more people to hold E and my mom to run intervention on keeping E from eating dirt while I take photos.

I did hear again that E has my eyes! She definitely favors A, but people are coming around to the fact that she at least has my eyes, which is the one thing I was hoping she'd get!

No comments:

Post a Comment