Monday, September 10, 2012

Love.




This sweet girl slept in her crib for the first time last night. I fed her and rocked her and daddy read her a story. Then I layed her down in her crib with her Polky the Caterpillar, her glow seahorse, and her blanky. It took about a half hour, and about 15 seconds of crying, but she got to sleep no worse for wear. She stayed asleep until 3am, so over 7 straight hours before she woke up. We moved her back to the rock n play for the last 2.5 hours, but she did an amazing job for being so in between houses right now. We're finally in the new house for good and she finally has her own room, but it took some time, and she's been an angel.

I'm still all melty and gooey over her smile when she sees me first thing in the morning. Love like this I never imagined. Not in a million years.

No comments:

Post a Comment